Looking to Buy

Well I'm a beginner have not really done much with cameras and photography. Been wanting to get into this for some time now and it looks like the funds are almost there.
Been looking at the Nikon and Cannon stuff. Plan on just taking generalized stuff right now. Whatever catches the eye. Family, friends, pets, etc.

Hope that helps to narrow it down some.

Well... that's kinda like saying you want opinions on what car to buy, and you don't know what you'll use it for but probably just for getting from point A to point B.

My advice is check out dpreview.com and read some of their reviews and guides. They even have a neat little tool that will narrow down your choices based on features you're looking for. If you're not sure what some of the features are, do some research to try and determine whether it's something that sounds like it would be useful to you or not.

Just because you don't have a camera yet doesn't mean it's too early to start learning. :)

You can get a decent camera for $1000.

What's your lens and accessory budget, or is that included in the $1000?

for a 1k i wud invest in a descent camera body. then get some quality glass.

Really wanna get into Macro shots with the fish tank and everything. Been seeing some amazing Coral shots with Macro lens

I use a nikon D3000 and i got a whole lot of stuff with it, its $500 brand new on ebay. If interested let me know and ill send you a link

Most reactions

Back