Looking to work with other forum owners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by altyfc, Dec 12, 2003.

1. altyfc

altyfc TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello all

I am trying to get our forums more active. I have developed a number of mutually beneficial links with other forum owners.

Basically, I am happy to get involved on the forums of others, if you - as a forum owner - would be happy to actively participate in any of our own.

Obviously it only really makes sense for me to post on the forums that cover a topic I understand, so I might as well state my interests. These include: business, computers, internet, photography, sports, travel, science, UK, current affairs and items of a general interest. (Our own forums are of a fairly general nature [see sig] so should have at least some appeal to most.)

I am looking for people that would post quality rather than quantity, as we aspire to forums with worthwhile discussions rather than a mass of "me too" posts.

If this sounds like it's for you, please drop me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading

Aaron

2. Darfion

Darfion Soapbox guru...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    That's me out of the equation then :roll:

3. Thorniest Whisper

Thorniest Whisper TPF Noob!

altyc:

I recently joined this forum. I already feel under developed compared to those who post here. I joined with the intent of placing my work out there for some critical feedback and to learn from others and their experience. I don't think I would fit into the "quality" and not "quantity" criteria you are discussing.

However, you might start a thread pertaining to the subject matters you most enjoy. Post it and they will come. :wink: