looking up

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
could of put it in themes, but i decided to ask for a critique.
balanced.jpg

*chuckle* docfrankenstein...

i think what he's saying is that the composition is nice, but the overcast sky detracts a little from the rest of the image? at least that's what i was thinking... there is this big open space of white (due to overcast)

not sure what you can do with it now, but a blue sky or dark night might make it more intersting. possibly a long exposure with the moon light reflecting off the top?

perhaps. although i am 4 hours away now, so im not sure if i'll shoot it again :) i kind of thought the white drew the eye to the image...guess not. if the sky was anything else i figured it would take away from the building.

Quite a good perspective shot. Being REALLY critical, the vertical in the centre is leanining slightly to the right - you could probably straighten it up with ps. The other thing is that the light is so flat the image looks slightly dull. Again you could use ps to add some colour and contrast. Better still though would be return to the scene again at different times of the day and look for better lighting conditions to make the shot.
Regards
John

meotter said:
*chuckle* docfrankenstein...

i think what he's saying is that the composition is nice, but the overcast sky detracts a little from the rest of the image? at least that's what i was thinking... there is this big open space of white (due to overcast)
Exactly. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back