Lots Of Portraits [56K - Erm Nope]

AudioInjectedSoul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, here you go. Some are a bit revealing.. but kinda not. Anyways, she's hot!

By-The-Window.jpg

ByTheDoor-UltimateEmocopy.jpg

Colour-In-The-Bathroom.jpg

Emo-Child.jpg

Looking-Up-Cute.jpg

Still-On-Armchair.jpg

MeOnSofaInBlacksteved.jpg

What do you think?

-Steve-

oh wow! These are really great pictures.. and what a drag to have to take photos of someone so beautiful. hehe!
I love the soft look you've given some of these. It works really really well imo. I'm having a really tough time picking a favourite because they are all really good. It's between 2, 4 and 6 for me.
Although I think the last one might be a little too soft around her eyes. With eyes that gorgeous you want to see them.

Hehe, I know, it's absolutely terrible :) Yeah, just blurred them, because I thought it'd benefit from a dreamy feel, because she's so beautful :) Yeah, number 2's my fave, I like the smudginess of it. Yeah, next time I take photo's, I'll make sure I don't blur round the eyes :D

Anymore comments? I know I always say it, but I just wanna know what you think on these ones..

-Steve-

AudioInjectedSoul said:
If I was to make a portfolio, which photo's/photo should go in?

-Steve-
I think that all of them except #3... it's more the odd one out of the bunch..

I love #2 it's a stunning shot, the pose is spot on and it's helped no end by having a beautiful model! Definite portfolio material, it looks as if it may have come from a magazine... I hope to be able to take some shots like this once I've finished my finals at university... only a week or so to go now!

Most reactions

Back