Lunar Eclipse Shot - Please help..

first i would clone out the hot pixels (but don't mix them up with the stars ;) )

the crop itself is difficult.. I would either have a square crop with the moon dead centre, or have it more pronounce off-centre

BTW, have a look at my moon thread as well :)

hi, could you try it for me please...

You're more likely to receive a favourable response if you ask "Can you explain how I do it?" rather than simply "will you do it for me?"

People who try to help themselves are more likely to be helped!!

You're more likely to receive a favourable response if you ask "Can you explain how I do it?" rather than simply "will you do it for me?"

People who try to help themselves are more likely to be helped!!

ok sorry, someone to walk me through it would be great. thanks

What software do you have?

Using PS CS2...cloning is easy.
Zoom in so you can view your image at at least 100%.
Select the clone tool and adjust your brish size to something that's suitable. It's advisable to use softer edges ie hardness at 0% so the area cloned isn't as obvious.
Position the cursor over an area of "clean sky" that you want to copy and press "alt" then while holding it left click on the mouse. That copies that spot to the clipboard.
Where ever you click the mouse now will copy that area to the area but watch where the cursor is because the area you clone from will move with the cursor. it's quite difficult to explain without showing but if you try it i'm sure you'll see what i mean.

Remember that you can change your spot to clone from as often as you like but always try to choose an area that has both the cloned area and the target area as close in colour as possible.

Most reactions

Back