Macro (2 new)

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was a very cold snowy day today, and I'm sick, so I stayed in and set up a small studio for macro shots. Here's two of the best from today. Let me know what you think! :D

prismatic.jpg

globulous.jpg

globulous2.jpg

liquid_metal.jpg

That second shot is simply stunning. An apple? The texture and color change is awesome, and the water droplets is excellent.

Thanks Relic. You are correct. It is an apple.

Nytmair, good guess as well. You are also correct. A cd sprayed lightly with water and I used my 70-200 f/4 L with extension tubes for both shots.

Stunning yet again Matt, and to think that you did it when you were sick!!! I am impressed as always, and especially love the apple shot!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome work as usual Matt! clicking on your posts always brings a wonderful surprise! :thumbsup:

Both of these so rock!!

I really like the first one but darned if I know why, I think it's something to do with the color relationship and the droplet size/pattern.

Hey Matt, are you better by now?
I hope so!!!

And these two photos - BONG! Here she goes...

(risen): they are awesome. Both of them.
Personally, the CD-one is my favourite, if I can say so at all. The rainbow colours and their upside-down reflections in the droplets, and then this big drop with the smaller one inside on the right.... smashing.

As I said: "Bong!"
What would we say in my language? "It kicks me out of my shoes".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back