Macro HDR Flower C&C

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

What does CA mean?

@Three_eyed_otter what background color do you think would go well with the colors?

here is a non HDR with a depth of field that i prefer. I think i'll try later with a smaller aperture so the whole flower is in focus thanks for the suggestion.

I think the HDR added a lot, im more into art than photography...

thanks again guys!

I like the HDR version much better as well. As far as the background, it did not complement nor mirror the colors of the flower.
12partwheel-big.gif

Color Matters - Design and Art - Color Theory

I think the background is something to consider when shooting macro and can be manipulated when shooting outdoors How to Make Photography Backdrops | eHow.com or in post-processing Photoshop Elements Replace Color

Remember, this all just my opinion, but backgrounds (and foregrounds) can be extremely distracting and really take away from a good photo or they can really allow the subject to "shine," but they should always be considered for their impact on the subject.

Example...Not that this is a great photo, but it would be much less if it didn't have the colors in the background. In actuality, for this shot I was testing the focus range and ability of the camera lens and ended up w/a fun spiderweb.

994562982_ab9e354b7d_m.jpg

have a good one
3Eo

Most reactions

Back