Madison Rowley II- Champion of Beards

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of you may remember the shot of Madison that I posted a few months ago. I've been going through a bit of an art-block over these last few months, so editing has been very slow for me. Anyways, I recently edited a couple more from this shoot and wanted to share them. Yes, they're a bit dark, but that is how I've been feeling and is the look I was going for.

A bit of back-story: Madison is currently the champion title holder of the World Beard and Mustache Championships in the Garibaldi category. He was recently contacted by ABC and was cast in an upcoming show, and they will potentially be using my photographs for his reveal. I'm pretty freaking excited about that!

Captured in all natural light (window)
EOS 5D Mark I
135mm @f/2
1/100th sec
ISO 500
_mg_4658_by_danostergren-d9121bq.jpg

EOS 5D Mark I
135mm @f/2
1/200th sec
ISO 500
_mg_4569_3_by_danostergren-d91d2k9.jpg

of course we remember :586:

and

great for you!!!:band:

First shot is great.

That's a major league beard. How long did it take him to get there?

Dan, they are fantastic! And, that's awesome!! Congrats!! :)

Some of you may remember the shot of Madison that I posted a few months ago. I've been going through a bit of an art-block over these last few months, so editing has been very slow for me. Anyways, I recently edited a couple more from this shoot and wanted to share them. Yes, they're a bit dark, but that is how I've been feeling and is the look I was going for.

A bit of back-story: Madison is currently the champion title holder of the World Beard and Mustache Championships in the Garibaldi category. He was recently contacted by ABC and was cast in an upcoming show, and they will potentially be using my photographs for his reveal. I'm pretty freaking excited about that!

Good for you, man ... keep us posted :)

He's such a fantastic model! Fine shots. It would be cool indeed, to see your work on television - very exciting! :)

Just incredible lighting and processing, especially the first shot.

Wonderful! Congratulations. And very impressive photos.

Dan, they are fantastic! And, that's awesome!! Congrats!! :)
Thank you.

Good for you, man ... keep us posted :)
I definitely will.
He's such a fantastic model! Fine shots. It would be cool indeed, to see your work on television - very exciting! :)
He really is a great model. I definitely plan on working with him again in the future.
Just incredible lighting and processing, especially the first shot.
Thank you.
Wonderful! Congratulations. And very impressive photos.
Thank you!

Great photos though I wonder how anyone could stand having that on his face

Or his girlfriend...

Man are you moving up in the world!:icon_cheers:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back