Make me glad I joined the page!

ADAMJAY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey! My name is AJ. I've always been into skateboarding, motocross, fast cars, sky diving, snowboarding, ...etc. and was always the one in front of a camera. Always kinda wanted to learn and play around with one, but every time I would save up the money I'd spend it on something else. Well, about exactly a year ago, riding motocross one afternoon I broke my foot. BAD. (still can't run, and even walk with a limp still) So there I was laid up, nothing to do. Decided to sell my bike since I knew I couldn't ride and by the time I would be able to, it would be winter. (Northern Virginia) Had a local guy offer me a great cash price plus a Canon 7D. So that's where it all began. Quickly learned a few things. 1- so much to learn and 2- I have an eye for it. My son was 4 at the time and made a awesome subject to shoot. The pictures I posted on Facebook got a good bit of likes and was showered with compliments. Of course, friends and family are going to say "great picture" especially since it was my son....but, once people started asking me how much I would charge to take some family pics, that's when I really started getting interested. So I've been tinkering around with it for about a year (more like 8 months, didn't touch it much when it was cold out) So, here I am. Came here to post pics, ask questions, get feedback, and mainly to get advice!!!
o10m78.jpg

1z35sv7.jpg

o9mk2c.jpg

2l8hed.jpg

Well, if you're getting paid maybe we'll ask you :) . Welcome to the forum, nice photos

Gary A - we have a lot in common! lol

annamaria - thanks!!! Never gets old to me taking pics of him.

sashbar - thanks! that was actually my first ever "photoshoot" for someone other than a friend or family. My first ever $25 bucks from photography LOL

Another one of my favorites....candid, and across the room.
2lcpll3.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back