Man, I crack myself up sometimes.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by MarcusM, Apr 23, 2008.

1. MarcusM

MarcusM TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    So I decided about a week ago that every night before I went to bed I would put my cell phone and PDA in a little wooden container I got with the purchase of my wallet so that I wouldn't lose track of them all the time and end up wasting 10 minutes looking for them when I'm running late and headed out the door.

So guess what I couldn't find for the last week and just happened to stumble across tonight?:lol::er::lol::er:

2. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hahahaha, nice! I'm actually really good about keeping track of things like that. I lose important things, like the insurance card that is supposed to be in my car, or my w2's that I need to do my taxes....but my cell phone and my keys? NEVER lose them. *knock on wood*

Of course, most people who know me would tell you that my cell phone is an extension of me, so...without it...well, I'd bleed to death or something.

3. Tangerini

Tangerini TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Oh no... :lol: I'm pretty bad at losing stuff like that too, at least my cell phone I can call.. I wish my keys had a phone number.

4. mrodgers

mrodgers No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    My car is a complete POS. Strictly a work commuter. I get home from work and the keys are in my pocket, and my jeans go on the floor next to the bed after I toss the shorts on.

If I have to go somewhere after I get home or on the weekends, I get the keys to my wife's car. She never remembers where she put them.

Cell phone? I think I have one of those somewhere. I don't understand the infatuation over cell phones. My watch battery died, so I only carry the cell phone on my person for the time. Probably last used it to make a call back in February. It's strictly a standing-at-the-store-after-work-calling-the-wife-to-ask-again-what-she-wanted-me-to-pick-up phone.

5. Sarah23

Sarah23 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I cant remember anything...every. I'm surprised I haven't forgotten my kids somewhere...haha! I think they are the only thing I HAVEN'T ever lost! :p

6. That One Guy

That One Guy TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I've got a phone just like that :thumbsup:

7. BoblyBill

BoblyBill TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Lemmy guess... you found the wooden container...

8. christopher walrath

christopher walrath No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I can't find the period I mean on my keyboard It was here just a minute ago Um Lemme see Oh! THERE IT IS..............................................................................................................