Man, I crack myself up sometimes.

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I decided about a week ago that every night before I went to bed I would put my cell phone and PDA in a little wooden container I got with the purchase of my wallet so that I wouldn't lose track of them all the time and end up wasting 10 minutes looking for them when I'm running late and headed out the door.

So guess what I couldn't find for the last week and just happened to stumble across tonight?:lol::er::lol::er:

hahahaha, nice! I'm actually really good about keeping track of things like that. I lose important things, like the insurance card that is supposed to be in my car, or my w2's that I need to do my taxes....but my cell phone and my keys? NEVER lose them. *knock on wood*

Of course, most people who know me would tell you that my cell phone is an extension of me, so...without it...well, I'd bleed to death or something.

Oh no... :lol: I'm pretty bad at losing stuff like that too, at least my cell phone I can call.. I wish my keys had a phone number.

My car is a complete POS. Strictly a work commuter. I get home from work and the keys are in my pocket, and my jeans go on the floor next to the bed after I toss the shorts on.

If I have to go somewhere after I get home or on the weekends, I get the keys to my wife's car. She never remembers where she put them.

Cell phone? I think I have one of those somewhere. I don't understand the infatuation over cell phones. My watch battery died, so I only carry the cell phone on my person for the time. Probably last used it to make a call back in February. It's strictly a standing-at-the-store-after-work-calling-the-wife-to-ask-again-what-she-wanted-me-to-pick-up phone.

I cant remember anything...every. I'm surprised I haven't forgotten my kids somewhere...haha! I think they are the only thing I HAVEN'T ever lost! :p

Cell phone? I think I have one of those somewhere. It's strictly a standing-at-the-store-after-work-calling-the-wife-to-ask-again-what-she-wanted-me-to-pick-up phone.

I've got a phone just like that :thumbsup:

I can't find the period I mean on my keyboard It was here just a minute ago Um Lemme see Oh! THERE IT IS..............................................................................................................

Most reactions

Back