Manteno State Hospital Ghost

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2nd photo from Clark Kent's & my trip at Manteno State Hospital. We had just entered what we believe was a patient's wing after we left the gold "Gennie" room. It was cold outside & colder inside the delapitated building(s). A weird & eerie fog started creeping in. When we got to the other end of the wing we turned and there was that ghost again. He seemed to be following us. Since we had only 1 flashlight between us & the battery was getting low, we decided it was time to leave this adventure. C/C welcome. Thanks for looking.

1. B & W

Wing-patient---bw-Morgan.jpg

2. Color (thought you might like to see both)

Wing-patient---Morgan-c.jpg

Wow, that is one erie looking figure lurking about. Nice job Steve, I am impressed!!!

cool pics... i think i would boot the contrast a touch in the b+w one... nice job tho :thumbup:

More cool pics from this place. Nice stuff.

Good job Spacenut. Your work is getting better and better.

That is an awesome photo, I also have some interesting photo's from Manteno. Once I figure out how to add them I will post what I have.

Good shot man, I had to look at it a few times till I saw the face, then I was like omg wtf....then I realized.

Great one dude. I was actually thinking if this is a real ghost or not. But whatever it is, still it's great.. I felt goozebumps on it..eiiw..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back