Maya For President?

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Nah, not yet ;)

But I entered her in a competition, through a magazine I subscribe to (Parents Magazine) for Baby Of The Year.

First prize is $10,000, which we'd start her education fund with and the magazine features the babe on the cover etc. There is a 'readers choice' which enables people to vote for their fave baby in the comp and I was wondering if you guys could give us a hand (the prize for this is a trip for a family of four to Queensland, in Aus)?

She's here http://www.parents.com.au/babyo
ftheyear/galleries.php?id=2312

If ya don't wanna, that's ok, I just figured, as I entered right before the comp is due to end, she needs a leg up to catch up to the leaders haha!

TIA!

Oh yeah, and I voted for her.

I already knew how darn cute she was, though, cuz I've browsed your facebook albums at some point or another. :p

She's so adorable! Best of luck and you've got our vote :D

Thanks, you guys rawk! :hail:

Although, I think there's some mothers in this comp that are more hardcore than I am and sit there all day clicking 'vote' for their kid, over and over :lol:

There's some gorgeous kids in this comp....a couple of kids only a mother could love but otherwise...there's some pretty stiff competition! :confused:

Most reactions

Back