MD, DC, VA Meetup Sunday January 22nd

MyCameraEye said:
Dude! Chipotle is my favorite! No one else even comes close to it!
I can tell you guys aren't from the true South...Chipotle is alright, but it's nothing compared to a real Mexican restaurant! Come to houston, and I'll prove it to you ;)

clarinetJWD said:
I can tell you guys aren't from the true South...Chipotle is alright, but it's nothing compared to a real Mexican restaurant! Come to houston, and I'll prove it to you ;)

feh!

don't busrt my bubble. Chipotle is the greatest restaurant ever.

Next you're gonna tell me that I can get better ribs in TX than I can at Famous Dave's...

Ewwww one thing I do not agree with you on is Famous Daves. I think even Chili's servers up better ribs then that place. I once had some very good ribs at Tony Romas in Arazona but went back and they were not nearly as good. There is a decent place in Georgetown on M called Old Glory that serves up some decent ribs but famous daves, never.

jocose said:
feh!

don't busrt my bubble. Chipotle is the greatest restaurant ever.

Next you're gonna tell me that I can get better ribs in TX than I can at Famous Dave's...
Um...I'll let you keep at least one of your dillusions! LOL :D

whateveh...Saturday, Sunday....it's all the same to me...just let me know when folks are meeting at my place to head to dc together (Joe, Ken...)

Joe, no problem. Just call me when you get here, and you're welcome to get here a little early and we can actually sit and eat breakfast :)

Kelox, do you want to join us also?

Scott, it's right on 7th across from Legal Seafood...you can either take the exit that drops you off by the entrance to the MCI Center or the one that drops you off by the Pagoda...but I can never remember which exit is which, so that's why I suggested Chipotle.

Most reactions

Back