MD's 9000th post!

i rock! thanks everyone! i would like to think that we all make TPF what it is today in someway or another...but we all know the truth. if it wasnt for me, chase wouldnt even be here!

RUNS AWAY!!!!!!

and thanks for the kind words about the love in my love, it hit me like a ton of bricks, and i havent looked back.

Good man Md...glad to know youve found someone, tbh you have such a way with the ladies it was only a matter of time my good man.

And I know she likes you for you, cause you aint much of a looker.

*Pokes md in the eye, runs like hell*

Ooooooooohhhh..... (fight fight fight) I know Matty's been dying to ban someone lately... watch out dan. and it'd be such a shame, just before you get to 4000!

you know what arty, im in a terrible mood today and you arent helping. you and littleman and all the other little brats running around here thinking that you own the place. IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET TO 4000 POSTS, IM GOING TO BAN YOU.

SEE YA DAN.

sounds like someone wants to be banned. hehehe. Is that matt's hand slapping you in your siggy dan?

sorry guys, arty is no longer going to be with us for awhile. im not feeling well and i cant stand being talked down to.

it sure is for real. ive had it with these little punkasses around here.

oh congrats Matty :D:D:D:D both - on you 9k post (SPAMMER pffff) and on the girl :) :) she's lucky :D:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back