Thread question

summers_enemy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tinas.photography.fotopic.net
I swear when I first registered I used to get a little blue icon next the thread to show if I'd posted in it or not. I don't get this icon anymore. I want it back, it was helpful :mrgreen: Anyone know how to get it back? I assume I screwed something up in the user cp somewhere...

summers_enemy said:
I swear when I first registered I used to get a little blue icon next the thread to show if I'd posted in it or not. I don't get this icon anymore. I want it back, it was helpful :mrgreen: Anyone know how to get it back? I assume I screwed something up in the user cp somewhere...

hmmm, not sure... I know I have them that say I posted in the thread... because it's on almost every one... ;)

firstnew.gif
- Goes next to all new posts made since you were last here. Click it and you'll go to the first post in the thread you haven't seen.

thread.gif
- No new posts, you haven't posted in that thread.
thread_hot.gif
- No new posts, you haven't posted in that thread, it's a "hot" topic (lots of views/replies).

thread_new.gif
thread_hot_new.gif
- New posts in that thread (or a new thread), you haven't posted there and it's a "hot" topic.

thread_dot.gif
- Old thread you have posted in.
thread_dot_hot.gif
- Old thread you have posted in, "hot".

thread_dot_new.gif
- New thread or new posts in a thread, you have replied.
thread_dot_hot_new.gif
- New thread of posts in a thread, you have replied, "hot".

Make sure in your options (under Control Panel) you've got "Subscribe to Threads" selected. It might be called something slightly different... I can't remember. But look for something like that.

fadingaway1986 said:
Na Na Na Na Na.. Na... I have one *pokes tongue out*

Make sure cookies is enabled in your browser.

That was my guess also. Make sure you only allow first party cookies otherwise you may end up with stuff you really do not want on your computer. I dissallow most cookies unless I think the site or myself really needs them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back