medium format

michaelb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
is there anyone that has hassleblad lenses for sale

I have an 500ELM body I might part with but no lenses.

i have a 500c that i picked up a few years back, but finding a 120 lense has proved pretty tough, well one that is reasonable.

thanks for the info Paul i just picked up a lense. Now if i can just get myself to shoot some digital, thats my next purchace.

You have a Hassleblad and want to change over to digital?

What a waste of a perfectly great camera. I'll buy it from you, $50 OK? After all it's a junker film camera sitting in a closet growing fungus.

Really get out and burn some film. You may just change your mind about digital after seeing what that camera can do. Oh I forgot, it may take some skills unlike the mindless point n shoot digital cameras.

i love my hassy and it does just what i want but i would like to have something to carry around that is a little more affordable. And no i dont think i will be selling it anytime soon.

Oh man, you got me there. I can't see a beautiful camera just sitting around rotting in a closet.

i think have have been misunderstood, I do shoot my hassy quite a bit, and i have a point and shoot digital my wife bought me before i went to iraq, but i want to move to a better digital.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back