Meet my gang!

But you didn't know that Old Pal Paco :gun: and Carlos :gun: were sent in before hand and set up an ambush for Vinnie Jones :headbang:
When they saw Spanky :spank: and Oddball :playball: they sent in Sally :gun: she took care of those two no problem... they were busy all night.

PlasticSpanner said:
:gun: Sally had to take the week off to do pelvic floor excercises after playing with :playball: Oddball's toys!
:gun:Sally definately didn't see that one coming...

It turns out that the Bulverde Mafia had another guy all along... it's the boss' son. :hail: SuckUp
No one ever really realized he was actually IN the group...

:spank: Spankey takes :hail: Traci to a dark cellar with just a table and a lamp and asks what it was she didn't do!

:eek:ldman: The Grand Father looks on intently and decides to send in :twoface: Tommy TwoFace as a spy to get more information.

The :eek:ldman: God Father thought :twoface: Tommy TwoFace was doing his job... but in reality he just switched sides... He now told :gun:Franky that :headbang:Vinnie and :afro: Jules were going to be out tonight with :lovey:Cutie and :hugs: Cuddles.

PlasticSpanner said:
Damn that :twoface: Tommy TwoFace! I knew I shouldn't have hired him!
I'm having the same problem... :hail:SuckUp is giving away all my secrets to :spank: Spanky

:roll:

:eek:ldman: "Jules, Go get Mentos's :lovey: purple boyfriend and her freaky :alien: best friend and find out what they know"

:afro: "Right boss. You want me to bore them with quotes from the good book again!?"

:eek:ldman: "No Jules, that was just weird!"

My men...or...women...or...what the hell are they?

Chuckles, your one of the few we have left, go get em tiger!

Mentos knew that the God father wants to interview :lovey: and :alien: so she talked to :twoface: Tommy TwoFaced and asked him to send Sally :gun: to :eek:ldman: Godfather... wonder what will happend at his room...

P.S yesterday I watched the Godfather 2 in tv...

and with abrilliant txt above I ended this thread :) conclusion: The Godfather was killed by Sally :D

*sings* Mustang sally! Guess you better slow, that mustang down, mustang sally my baby (Backging) Sally me baby (/backing) Guess you better slowww! that mustang down!*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back