Meet My Newest Family Member!!!

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On Monday, November 10th, 4:58pm Seth Christopher was born weighing in at 8lbs 3.4oz and 21" long. Heres a couple of pics.. they were just taken with my iPhone.. i took lots with the good stuff, but I havent imported them to my computer yet.

Fresh from the Womb:
n513738225_1150131_5986.jpg

Had some breathing problems, so heres where he went right away:
n513738225_1150454_5950.jpg

And then the next day, we finally could hold him:
n513738225_1154534_4905.jpg

n513738225_1156247_6140.jpg

Well it was a long dilevery (23 hours) went in Sunday evening, finally had him Monday evening, then there were some complications for mama, so we had to stay a little longer in the hospital, but, we're all home now, everyone is happy and healthy (and rested, because he truly is an AWESOME sleeper) we shall see how he likes sleeping in his new home!

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. You sound like a very proud daddy and rightly so. You have a beautiful baby.

Congrats Chris! I was just there 7 months ago, I know how you feel! Even had the whole "mama had complications" thing going on, except mine was after we got home. Congratulations!!

Congrats! You'll have lots of fun with your newborn.

HEY! you stole my son's blanket!

Congrats!
my sister gave it to him it's his "pooh" as my sister calls it.. she also had a "pooh" when she was young.. its called a pooh because it has winnie the pooh on it.. however, my 25 year old sister still has hers.. and she carries it with her everywhere.. and sleeps with it all the time (issues much) lol.. he loves it.. if we take it from him, he gets very upset... so his aunt was happy to hear that.

congratz man...my youngest was born 2 months ago. I hope you guys enjoy your first kid...sleep when you can.

Congratulations! I look forward to the continuation of this thread once you upload your other pictures.

Congrats Chris! He is SO cute! What a proud dad and mom you must be! Can't wait to see your photos when you can post them - and glad he's a great sleeper :)

Congratulations! I hope everybody is doing well.

Congrats!!!! What a wonderful moment!

Take good care of your son and your wife. And of course .. yourself.

this one too is from my iPhone.. but it was so cute I had to post it... even though we just got home today.. we also had our first outting... Survivor night at our friends house... this was Seth, all ready to go out.
n513738225_1159474_9896.jpg

Congrats.

Life will never be the same now. :lol: Enjoy it while you can because before you know it, he's ordering another round....... on your tab!

Congrats.

Life will never be the same now. :lol: Enjoy it while you can because before you know it, he's ordering another round....... on your tab!

Don't you know it....mine just turned 18.

Congats. Keep that camera handy, and enjoy every minute you can. It goes by SO fast.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back