Meeting the parents

Oh, I am sure she is hot, either universally attractive, or selectively attractive to random number of people;)

Sometimes attractiveness doesn't come from the outside. What is outside is just a distraction from reality everything real goes on inside.

don't worry... there is a 9year difference between me and a guy whom I am seeing... and my mum is his boss... I am in a worst position... :p

I dated a girl who was 23 years older than me, and her daughter was in my class in high school. :)

I think the older guy thing may be more common in Europe. My grandma was 13 years younger than my grandpa, and although he was American, she was Finnish. I've never been over to Europe to see for myself, though, so I could be wrong...

But the suspense is killing me, Mr Battou! Make sure and tell us how it goes!

And remember, for a lot of younger women, part of the allure is that you aren't what her parents would approve of. It takes a person well into their younger to mid-twenties to develop full autonomy (even then a lot don't), and so until then there may be some underlying rebellion in her desire to date you. Especially with how much of a rebel you are. :)

Sometimes attractiveness doesn't come from the outside. What is outside is just a distraction from reality everything real goes on inside.

Yeah that is true, physical attractiveness is great, but that is only a small portion of who a person is.

I dated a girl who was 23 years older than me, and her daughter was in my class in high school. :)
well thats messed up, she was old enough to be your mom.

Last edited:
I cant imagine how uncomfortable you must feel...
I'm sure i wouldnt want to be there.

try to act like normal, not the scared boyfriend maybe??

I certainly hope you are not 19 years old..... :mrgreen:

You did state 10 years younger, right?

I'm the same age as the OP, and I just have to say . . . there is no way in HELL that I would ever think it's ok to date someone 10 years YOUNGER than me, at the age I am now.

Sorry, but my prom-going days are long over . . . especially considering the fact that if I were dating someone 10 years younger than me, that would mean they were in either 1st or 2nd grade when I went to prom the first time.

I'm guessing Corry is between 26 and 28 years old.

The youngest girl I would ever consider dating , won't be more than 7 years younger than me, thats cut off year. because I am 27, so 20 is the youngest I will date. But preferably between the ages 21-23. 5'10", wavy long hair that smell like rasberrys from 10 feet away, and a, Astronaut/barista / dog owner/ pulter prize winner would be great. I like bicycling, drawing, painting, long walks on a tropical beach. I like photo photography ( hopefully I can find a girl interested in that, as it is such a nerd sport:sexywink:)

I'm guessing Corry is between 26 and 28 years old.

The youngest girl I would ever consider dating , won't be more than 7 years younger than me, thats cut off year. because I am 27, so 20 is the youngest I will date. But preferably between the ages 21-23. 5'10", wavy long hair that smell like rasberrys from 10 feet away, and a, pulter prize winner would be great. I like bicycling, drawing, painting, long walks on a tropical beach. I like photo photography ( hopefully I can find a girl interested in that, as it is such a nerd sport:sexywink:)

If it's filled out when you register, you can view ages in a person's profile. ;)

I'm 26.

I'm not one to judge but I have a record to keep... I've never dated anyone younger than me. (I was keeping the record of only older but I don't think 3 weeks difference really counts enough to call my most recent ex.)

Oh I see it now:blushing:, Do I win anything for guessing your age? haha just joking.;)

So if Battou is 26 that means the girl is .......:shock:, err umm

Most reactions

Back