[meetup]Phoenix, AZ

I'd do Zion in the fall..... :D

I've been in the Narrows in November, kiddies, and it's a mite cold to be thinking going the whole way. I'd do a day hike down there damn near any day of the year, though.

Let's argue about it, so we can get all juiced up and actually plan something. :twisted:

cmptrdewd said:
I don't really know where Zoin is.
Is it near Phoenix?

If it isn't, please start another thread. I don't want this thread going off topic.

Thx,
Cmptrdewd

It's ZION National Park....Southern Utah..... we should start a new thread. Beats the heck outta Phoenix any day of the week. :wink:

A new thread would be an awesome idea. :p Zion is VERY awesome but I have to admit, I've been seeing Phoenix in a totally differently light lately. It's so green and beautiful now. Not all drab like I thought when I lived there in 1987/1988. :sillysmi:

Now everyone has left the thread for Zion!!!!! :(
It's sounds like Zion could kick the crud outta Phoenix anyday tho.
Well anyway, I was hoping we could go downtown and get some pix of the architecture and structures. Or we could go to Tuson, I hear they have a lot of interesting nature down around there.
Anyone have any ideas?

Zion is pretty awesome!!! :p

Ideas..... How about Phoenix (Superstitions) at Easter for the blooms and Sierra Vista in late summer to catch some electrical storms?

Most reactions

Back