metallica metallica metallica metallica

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by captain-spanky, Dec 22, 2003.

1. captain-spanky

captain-spanky TPF Noob!

some re-he-he-heeeeally bad pics from Earls Court, London, UK on Saturday...

[​IMG]
    godsmack

[​IMG]
    my eyes! my eyes!

[​IMG]
    10 mins to go...

[​IMG]
    Hello London!!!

[​IMG]
    Nowt else matters...

I think metallica had some sort of anti photography suits on so they didn't show up on any pictures.. grrrrr :wink:
    They banned 'professional' cameras so i couldn't take my eos and had to make do with my trusty car show digicam - hence the crappy quality and really far away shots...

2. Darfion

Darfion Soapbox guru...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Not sure what's worse. The pics or admitting that you acctually went to a metallica concert :p I used to like them but they never really changed their style. And Hetfield always finishes his lyric with ....eeeeeeeeya (grunt)
    Seriously, it's a shame about the pics

3. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

(((((((((SCREAMS))))))))))))

I LOVE METALLICA!!!!!!

4. Sharkbait

Sharkbait TPF Noob!

I grew up listening to metallica. It's unfortunate what they've reduced themselves to, IMO. I had really high hopes for St Anger, after hearing how they 'returned to their roots' with it, and true, it IS better than their last couple albums, but now I seriously doubt they'll ever return to the glory days of Master of Puppets. THAT was great metal. Metallica lost a lot of their touch when they gave up the big 7 and 9 minute songs to go 'radio' with 3 minute ditties. :bleah:

5. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Don't be too hard on them for that one. Not that I'm a huge fan, but that trend probably came after a few horrible corporate type meetings that ended with "You wanna do some more editing, or you wanna lose airplay?" Not much choice in this pukey environment, if you want to be a working musician. I'm sure they blast it out in concert the way the songs were written.

Could be worse: they could have developed a dance routine. :D

6. Darfion

Darfion Soapbox guru...

Photos OK to edit
    :D and started to sing their names. We've got a couple of overated garbage namely Craig David (craaaaaaaigg daaavid) and daniel beddingfield/beddingplant or whatever his name is, who do this.

A blast from the past, but, Journey used to be one of my favourite bands from the eighties. Steve Perry had/has one of the best voices that i've heard.

7. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

metallica is and will always be the gods of metal.

it goes

metallica....

everyone else.

md