milk carton on a bike shoot.. C&C

austriker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dlindahlphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i saw this bike leaning against one of the buildlings on campus and thought it was great material. thankfully it was still there after classes. i went back and shot some photos but i am not sure which one i like the best

could you provide some comments and criticism (feel free to bash, im a rookie and would appreciate it) and tell me which one you like the most

thanks!!

2953253539_d0d5bbb859.jpg

2954103702_61a365f6ba.jpg

2953252755_03f34461a5.jpg

2954102968_44dceb896c.jpg

2954102682_3f316813e5.jpg

Last edited:
well i guess to some people this sort of photography is interesting... bores the heck out of me... its just a few pictures of a milk crate... and IMO they arent really that exciting of pictures, but hey, if its what does it for you, fill your boots.. its just not the kind of art i'm into.

Yeah interesting photography. I would have to say no.3. Just the stretch rope stands out, maybe this would be good for stock photo sites??

Was just quickly looking through your flickr Austriker, I must say your photos would be perfect for istockphoto.com, you have some good shots there :D

good stuff, reminds me of me,,I do a lot of that sort of thing also, nothing wrong with it its art as some tell me. Keep up the good work no tellin where it will end up

Was just quickly looking through your flickr Austriker, I must say your photos would be perfect for istockphoto.com, you have some good shots there :D

what do you mean? would they use them on the website, and pay me?? (hopefully :lol: )

anyone else have any comments or critique, it would be appreciated

what do you mean? would they use them on the website, and pay me?? (hopefully :lol: )

anyone else have any comments or critique, it would be appreciated

you create an account, submit some images... they approve you (or dont) and if they do, they will sell the images for you, and send you a check... if your good, stock photography can every profitable... a friend of mine does stock photography as a second income, he makes between 3 and 4 grand a month... but he has friends who turned him to stock, and they make 6 figures a year, just on stock photography.

Most reactions

Back