Minature Village

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.jawns.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I go to this place every time I come to holland but this is the first time that I took my camera. I used a very large f-stop and even did some tilt shift!

What do you think? Don't forget they are all minatures

I've taken the top 3 as viewed today in flickr the set is about 13 photos long. Check it out the rest here - Minatures - a set on Flickr

4493372270_4e4977f3a1_b.jpg

4493339002_1e6779424d_b.jpg

4493368120_3c55013a31_b.jpg

Like this stuff see more below!

You missed the focus a bit in #1, it's still quite cool though.

It's easy to make a miniature look like a miniature with a really shallow DOF, what I'd like to see is a scene like one of these captured with a very large DOF so that it would be harder ot tell if it was a macro shot or full size. Your tilt-shift lens should have helped you do this. The flipside is using a t-s lens to make a full-size scene look like a miniature by giving a very narrow DOF.

You missed the focus a bit in #1, it's still quite cool though.

It's easy to make a miniature look like a miniature with a really shallow DOF, what I'd like to see is a scene like one of these captured with a very large DOF so that it would be harder ot tell if it was a macro shot or full size. Your tilt-shift lens should have helped you do this. The flipside is using a t-s lens to make a full-size scene look like a miniature by giving a very narrow DOF.

I am pretty sure these are PP tilt shifts.

This is very, very cool. I've got to get a tilt shift, too bad they are so expensive. Nice job all around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back