Minolta X-700, flash, Tamron 60-300mm - worth?

caspertodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My neighbor brought his old camera by my house yesterday asking about how much it could be worth if he decides to sell it. His camera is in excellent condition, and he has all material that came with it. The camera and flash work perfectly, and the lenses look like they have almost never been used. I took some pictures of everything last night. It is a Minolta X-700 35mm, a Tamron 60-300mm lens, a Minolta flash, and some miscellaneous lens adapters. The cases are in excellent condition as well. Can someone give me an idea on what to tell him this is worth?

IMG_6911-e.jpg

IMG_6898-e.jpg

IMG_6901-e.jpg

IMG_6902-e.jpg

IMG_6903-e.jpg

IMG_6904-e.jpg

Thanks!!

I sold two x-700's earlier this year on ebay, and one was fairly similar to that set-up. The flash was a little better, the zoom was a sigma, and I got $310 for it. I would probably give him an estimate of roughly $250 - $275, as long as everything works properly.

Thank you! I will let him know. He tells me that everything works perfectly, but I haven't used it myself. I can't believe how well he took care of it. Even the boxes it came in are in perfect condition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back