Misplaced Belgian Racer

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
XT2, XF 55-200

2017_0619_11334300-01.jpeg

Really nice pigeon portrait; perfect lighting, exposure & DoF (not really sure we can give you the pose though...).

Really nice pigeon portrait; perfect lighting, exposure & DoF (not really sure we can give you the pose though...).

Oh yes you can. I remembered a couple of whistles that a Belgian trainer used with them, I used a couple and one got his attention and got close to me.....actually, about 3 more flew over from my whistling.

Thanks for the encouragement

It was banded.

A banded Belgium Pigeon slipped back into the wild, or on vacation with his best buds. Should have done a series "Pigeons Gone Wild". LOL Nice shot by the way.

It was banded.

A banded Belgium Pigeon slipped back into the wild, or on vacation with his best buds. Should have done a series "Pigeons Gone Wild". LOL Nice shot by the way.

Thanks. Looks like he was from Wyandotte MI. Apparently the owner passed away and herd wasn't looked after for a spell but many ended up on another team in Detroit, according to email.

awesome detail. might be best pigeon picture I've seen :) ( that might be saying much, it might not :bek113: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back