Missing Summer

snownow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sierraphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not posted in a while, and it seems my little one is missing summer a bit. At three she still wonders why she cant go swimming! (burrr)

sierraedit3.jpg

SIERRA7.jpg

Yea, i know i need to straighten that one

I love #1. The color choice you made was perfect for this photo. You should definitly frame it!!!!

Funny thing, i just did, 13x19 on canvas (shot #2, after i fixed the tilt). Its hanging in my office, just finished it like 30 seconds ago....... Im glad you liked it.

Great conversion to sepia. I like the 2nd one myself. The reflection of the rock in the wet sand add some nice detail. The sailboat in the distance is cool too.

I love the first one...the ship and rock in the second one seems to clutter it all up, when all there really is in the first is her and the beach. And a bit of a seagull, but meh. Nice.

The horizon in the second is not quite level ... the additional flash brightens her hair nicely in the second, and the placement of the horizon is better, I think, but its tilt bothers me a bit.

So I tend to say that Photo 1 is the better one, though it needs a bit of a crop, I think, to get rid of the cut-in-halves-seagull and to maybe still shift the horizon up a tad?

I agree with GoM. The bit of seagul in the first one bothers me a little, but I like them both a lot. The sepia works great here.

Most reactions

Back