Mixed Emotion

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
pic2.jpg

Comments appreciated, thanks :wink:

That's a beautiful photo.

It's so . . . honest.

If you have a portfolio or collection, I suggest you add this piece to it.

For a portrait taken outside a special studio, which I think has been done here, it is among the best I have seen in a while! Very close, very open, with the ambivalent emotions clearly captured. GOOD.

I actually just did it sitting at my kitchen table messing with my camera and pointed it at myself to see how it went, but yeh I like it a lot!

Thanks for the comments.... some more would be appreciated too? :blushing:

hey cool you're from belfast.. i just noticed that. I Can probably guess who recommended you here too :p

but yeah, its a very good shot, composure is amazing, captures all the feelings.. very nicely done.

Freaky also, you have the exact name of my cousin.. spelled the same n all...

Hey there... no one recommended me here actually I just sort've came across it!

You at student then or what do you do?

Becky said:
Hey there... no one recommended me here actually I just sort've came across it!

You at student then or what do you do?

haha cool, i thought you were someone my ex knew.. shes the only other person i know uses this :p

and yeah, sorta.. im a part-time student, at castlereagh tech, IT Technician, Work on the woodstock road too.. then hobby my ass off taking pictures everywhere :)

You a student too?

ooh check out my thread too :) :lovey: ?

Yep I'm at Queens slogging my ass off doing architecture, i.e tonnes of abuse from tutors and severe lack of sleep... so since coming back to uni my photography has had to be a bit neglected, which I'm sorry about grrr!

Great portrait! :thumbup: You should put it up in the portrait gallery here, Becky, so everyone can see the sweet face behind the poster. :) Nice job.

Thankyou Terri! :mrgreen:

(Sweet? Oh how I have them all fooled, mwa ha, mwa hahahaha!) :lmao:

Becky said:
Yep I'm at Queens slogging my ass off doing architecture, i.e tonnes of abuse from tutors and severe lack of sleep... so since coming back to uni my photography has had to be a bit neglected, which I'm sorry about grrr!

ahh, sweet, do you know Andy Graham? i think hes on that course, not sure.. hes a kickass musician, good friend :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back