mmmmm new lense

EMX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.emxsays.com
Got a new Lense for the Rebel, its a Tamron 28mm to 300mm F/3.5-6.3 Macro/Telephoto/Aspherical.

just took some random pics with it to test it out.....

Water%20Drop%20a1_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a2_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a3_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a4_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a5_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a6_jpg.jpg

Water%20Drop%20a7_jpg.jpg

Then I took some night shots of the jeeped all flexed out in my aptartments parking lot, this is with the JKS end links NOT disconected..
Jeep%20d1_jpg.jpg

Jeep%20d2_jpg.jpg

Jeep%20d3_jpg.jpg

Jeep%20d4_jpg.jpg

Dang!.... those are sweet!

oh man those are awesome!! I look at one pic and think how i really like that one the best and then i would go down and see the next pic and think the same thing about that one too.

i like them all!!!

Man, those are nice photos. I really like the jeep ones, cool number plate.

Heh, I learned something new today. Jeep wheels are on some kind of axle that lets them tilt. Or did you pay extra money for that feature?

walter23 said:
Heh, I learned something new today. Jeep wheels are on some kind of axle that lets them tilt. Or did you pay extra money for that feature?
huh?

solid axles, all jeeps or trucks with solid axles can do that, i also have a lift on it so I can "flex" more but most/all trucks can do that.

soooooo love the jeep pics i am in an off road club in alabama and i love to see anyone's pics about a lil jeeps or other off-road trucks......kudos to you i see a lil' flex goin on on the snow banks...its totally stock huh?

nope not stock, i just got done putting a Rubicon Express 2" lift and 31x10.5R15 Tires.

Disconnected the End Links today and flexed on the same pile of snow, holy cow does it make a difference, the jeep is more level now and I can flex WAY more....

Jeep%20d5_jpg.jpg

Jeep%20d6_jpg.jpg

Jeep%20d7_jpg.jpg

Wow. that looks like a really sharp lens. Maybe I should get that for my soon-to-arrive elan 7n, hehe ;) All I bought to go with it was the 50/1.8, so I've been thinking of looking at zoom lenses some time in the future. But anyway, I digress. Those are some really nice drip shots.

Most reactions

Back