model (NSFW)

errol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 strobe used from 45 degrees to the left.
FB_IMG_1432063317934.jpg

First, you should probably label this thread NSFW just to warn people.

Second, lovely model and nice photo. I'd probably go B&W on this...it would emphasize the lines much more (which are lovely). Also, I'd lighten the hair on her right side a bit (it has lost some dynamic range).

Thanks for sharing.

Second, lovely model and nice photo. I'd probably go B&W on this...it would emphasize the lines much more (which are lovely). Also, I'd lighten the hair on her right side a bit (it has lost some dynamic range).

Thanks for sharing.
Better ?

FB_IMG_1432063317934-01.jpeg

Looks like bra indentations on her back. Nice pose, but the skin tones don't work for me in either shot.

I feel like the hand placement is kind of awkward. It feels like she's hunching over uncomfortably. I like this lighting though. It's simple and feels very "honest" if that makes sense.

Light source was a studio strobe at daylight setting 5600k.
Then promptly ruined in photoshop with one of its many toning settings. :aiwebs_016:

a very nice model.

the pose needs a bit more tweaking. You could use her left hand and place it on the knee to close that hole under her left armpit.
skin could use more editing and lighting needs a bit work, you have some blown out areas

anyway... jmo

Some jpeg artifacts came out of the woodwork ... but this wouldn't be a problem with the original. From my color correction (below):
Channel Mixer - 107/23/30
Untitled_1.jpg

My color version, too magenta?

Untitled_1_col.jpg

When working on b/w, I recommend not converting to b/w to later adjust primary contrast. Allow the color data determine contrast, then fine tune tonality after if needed. Keep the color version on the bottom of your layer stack and use something like channel mixer to do the conversion close to the top. If you need to output to a single-channel, convert to greyscale at the very end only if needed, such as going to monochrome offset.

Mono conversion is excellent.
Nice and clean...contrasty and free of blown out highlights.
Well done and thankyou.

Some jpeg artifacts came out of the woodwork ... but this wouldn't be a problem with the original. From my color correction (below):
Channel Mixer - 107/23/30
Untitled_1.jpg

My color version, too magenta?

Untitled_1_col.jpg

When working on b/w, I recommend not converting to b/w to later adjust primary contrast. Allow the color data determine contrast, then fine tune tonality after if needed. Keep the color version on the bottom of your layer stack and use something like channel mixer to do the conversion close to the top. If you need to output to a single-channel, convert to greyscale at the very end only if needed, such as going to monochrome offset.

Colour version is very good too.
It retains a slightly metallic look which i was attempting originally.
Thankyou unpopular

Hilights on skin can typically be controlled by pushing the red channel while compensating by pulling green in channel mixer.

Thanks for sharing.
Better ?

View attachment 104032
Much better. Merci beaucoup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back