Model Shoot - Jessica Heidi (maybe NSFW?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson of the day:

If you're going to post your PROFESSIONAL work up for critique and the entire process didn't go as you'd have liked. . .for the love of god don't use any indentifying information about yourself or those you are photographing.

Exactly!

I had no problem with the thread myself. She is just angry that I posted a shot that I personally didn't like as much as others and now blames me that no one will want to shoot with her because they will think she's not creative and stupid....

I never once claimed she wasn't creative or stupid, lol. In fact quite the opposite. if i insulted her, then I insulted my wife as well as they both loved the idea that I wasn't "thrilled" about...but like I said, who am I to argue? Some people may like it, some may not. I post both good and bad shots of my work to find critique from peers and help learn for the next time.

and my remark regarding "by the looks of her" was meant to say most "artist" dont' look that beautiful as she does. however, she must have read into it in the wrong way...idk. lol. It's all quite hilarious now. She was a model I was have last expected to react and act this way.

Maybe a mod should lock this thread...it has no merit to further converse in. Only benefit of it's existence is of the 1 shot I kept up for others to see. If people want to read into this as me being a bad guy for...uh...not sure exactly the reason or for her out landish lashing, then so be it.

no your not a bad guy for anything you have done in this thread, dont worry about it dude. I will lock now as requested and there isn't anything helpful that can be said by anyone now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back