Model: Victoria

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For your C&C

4421836848_31b0218888_b.jpg

im not sure but it seems like there is a white balance issue ....might just be my screen im on a labtop

im not sure but it seems like there is a white balance issue ....might just be my screen im on a labtop

No it's not just you. There is an intended magenta hue. If you'll notice there IS true white in the picture, it's the nuetral colors that have been adjusted to the magenta side.

All the upper tones look pretty blown out everywhere--the truck, the sidewalk, her blouse,her hair. Cute shoes she's wearing too!

oh then your really gonna hate this one:

4421871810_430d791d07_b.jpg

I like the first one.....although parts are blown out and what not, a lot of fashions top companies have photography that looks like that.

Shoes would have been nice though. lol

Issues of colour and hihglights aside, I like the pose and the lighting on her face is good.

I like the first one.....although parts are blown out and what not, a lot of fashions top companies have photography that looks like that.

Thanks.

Take a look at any fashion magazine, take a look at the ads. There is a frequency of cut off limbs, colors being off and highlights that are overblown. It's just a style.

Sometimes I think people forget that a photograph has a meaning, it's used to convey a certain EMOTION. If the problems with the photo are distracting, it can be a problem, but sometimes the "problems" can help to convey that emotion.

I am not saying this picture is technically perfect, far from it, but it's my attempt to do this; convey a certain feeling/emotion, and I am trying to use certain things (blown out highlights and a magenta feel) to help with that.

Thanks.

Take a look at any fashion magazine, take a look at the ads. There is a frequency of cut off limbs, colors being off and highlights that are overblown. It's just a style.

Sometimes I think people forget that a photograph has a meaning, it's used to convey a certain EMOTION. If the problems with the photo are distracting, it can be a problem, but sometimes the "problems" can help to convey that emotion.

I am not saying this picture is technically perfect, far from it, but it's my attempt to do this; convey a certain feeling/emotion, and I am trying to use certain things (blown out highlights and a magenta feel) to help with that.
It depends on where you cut the apendage off.. Never cut an arm/leg/etc off at a joint, it just looks odd. In the first photo, it looks as though she's floating down the sidewalk, not walking. The clipping whites are very distracting too. I'd say it's a poor attempt at whatever style you're trying to acheive and I don't mean that in a douche bag way.

As for the second photo, it's a pretty trashy shot, not something I'd ever deliver to a client, or even take.

Thanks.

It depends on where you cut the apendage off.. Never cut an arm/leg/etc off at a joint, it just looks odd. In the first photo, it looks as though she's floating down the sidewalk, not walking. The clipping whites are very distracting too. I'd say it's a poor attempt at whatever style you're trying to acheive and I don't mean that in a douche bag way.

As for the second photo, it's a pretty trashy shot, not something I'd ever deliver to a client, or even take.

LOL Trashy? As in her bra is showing? Really?

blown out, poor WB correction and the second shot is a horrible angle on this girl

blown out, poor WB correction and the second shot is a horrible angle on this girl
Hi Travis.:lmao:

Please keep the threads to conversation about the original topic, and not chit chat.

I still would love to know what's trashy about it.

YES I know it's overblown. YES I know the colors are off... I intended them to be. Maybe it didn't work, sure, but I'd love to know your idea on how to improve the images, and more importantly, what is so trashy about a bra... I'd hate to see you in Victoria's Secret.

Hi Travis.:lmao:

Please keep the threads to conversation about the original topic, and not chit chat.
Yes Sir. :roll:
I still would love to know what's trashy about it.

YES I know it's overblown. YES I know the colors are off... I intended them to be. Maybe it didn't work, sure, but I'd love to know your idea on how to improve the images, and more importantly, what is so trashy about a bra... I'd hate to see you in Victoria's Secret.

It's not the fact that there is a bra showing, it's the manner in which it's being shown or presented that makes it trashy. The look, the pose, and the addition of the bra make it fall on the trashy side for me. We all respond to photos differently.

Most reactions

Back