Mom

milavidal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I was sitting home bored yesterday, and my mother was about to go out...So I took the camera out to try some new shots..here's some of them...

mae-1.jpg

mae3.jpg

mae4.jpg

So what do you guys think? All I used were my nikon D80 and SB800 flash...some of the background was blown out, so I did the rest on photoshop...

Your mom is beautiful. I think these are pretty nice overall, but none of them look like they were in focus to me. On the second one it looks like maybe your focus ended up on her mouth instead of her eyes. Also, watch the hand placement in #1. Looks like its right between her legs.

Nice job overall though. Keep shooting.

I think on the first and third shots her position looks awkward. The second one looks nicer, IMO.

Your mom is beautiful. I think these are pretty nice overall, but none of them look like they were in focus to me. On the second one it looks like maybe your focus ended up on her mouth instead of her eyes. Also, watch the hand placement in #1. Looks like its right between her legs.

Nice job overall though. Keep shooting.

Ajay, thank you for your comments. They're actually in focus, perhaps they just changed up a bit when I uploaded them?? I do agree with the second one though, her mouth is in focus, and the eyes not so much. Her hands are actually thicker than they are in the pictures, hehe, but she asked me to photoshop them, and they still dont look small..Maybe I shoulve had them somewhere else....;)Thank you

Beautiful Mom! Hope you don't mind but this looked like a good photo to practice my PS skills on. Hope I did not take away to much of her natural beauty.

mae3_c.jpg

Now I see where you get it from, Milavidal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back