Moments in time

toruonu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
galerii.nicpb.ee
This time I will give you a series of moments in time where there is some action frozen:

#1 - Fight
pilt12.jpg

#2 - Liftoff
pilt20.jpg

#3 - Attack!
pilt27.jpg

#4 - Takeoff
pilt29.jpg

#5 - Cormorant leaving a rock
pilt67.jpg

got some more, but I'll give you these for starters :D

Well, toruonu, you know that we want more once we get to see interesting bird photos of frozen action like these, don't you?
And at the same time you have offered you only good photos, so we expect more GOOD photos, too ;). You know?

It is funny, I seem to be getting the first photo with the accompanying noise, I seem to be able to really HEAR those ducks :D.

My favourite of this little series however is the sea gull attack.

Ehee :) Well I do have others :) Like this one for example:
pilt39.jpg

Although I have to admit getting nice pictures during winter will be tough as there are a lot less birds here. Still.. one may never know ;)

Yes. Photos like that one! Great! :)
And I have faith in you, toruonu, even though you have only joined the forum a short while ago: you will also present us with wonderful photos in winter!!! I am just sure! :D I already like your work very, very much.

i guess big rocks in water look different everywhere. The one with the seagull attack looked so estonian, and that was before i noticed that you are from Estonia. I love the one with the crow.

You have more patience then I! haha. I have many times, spotted a bird (just in my backyard.. much less the untouched wild), made myself comfy, camera on my tripod, finger on trigger, and waited for minutes. Second I look away to see what made a noise, off flies 'my' Cedar Waxwing! It doesn't end there, I am taking down the 'set-up' and heading back indoors when a Mourning Dove flies a mere 7 feet away from me... bah

With saying all that, I greatly appreciate the photos and excellent photos. Especially enjoyed the 4th and last :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back