mono model

errol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_0012 a_pp-01.jpeg

You will get (maybe) some face is over processed too smooth, but I rather like this.

I liked very much of the hard butterfly lighting and the B&W. The expression of the model is great.

I like it, but I do think it is a little to processed. But that is just me. :)

Cheers rafa.
It is a bit over processed....but that was the look i was after.
Under done .....over baked.....who cares ?

errol said:
Cheers rafa.
It is a bit over processed....but that was the look i was after.
Under done .....over baked.....who cares ?

It's a matter of taste. Personally, I don't see much point in going for this type of airbrushed look in a B&W image in the digital age; that seems contrived. But whatever...if you want to casually dismiss the opinions and tastes of other forum members, that's your right. Somewhat dismissive, flippant attitudes toward people offering their opinions on images posted here happens all too frequently. So you're in good company.

I know in every portrait the subject is supposed to be perfectly perpendicular to the horizon....
but I like her bit of a lean in the original. her hips look straight to me, its just shes tilting her torso a bit. correcting the torso tilt pushes her hips out of alignment with the frame.

face and eyes are a bit overdone for my taste. personally, I say dial back the barbie just smidge to match the rest of her.

the hands bother me. image makes her right hand look very small and the left has claw hand

Most reactions

Back