More bridge and more blue!

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here're a couple i took of Champlain Bridge yesterday night

1. Champlain on the left and the "ice structure" for bicycles and pedestrians on the right (i'll have pics of it later on)... you'll excuse the lighting... it was taken around sunset. but i thought it just gave it a nice feel...
Perspective.jpg

2.This one was taken about an hour later... and blue-tinted for Danalec ;)
Perspective2b.jpg

Very nice Alex. Both are excellent. The first shot looks like it is out of an old magazine. It has a cool feel to it.

Thx Guys!

Actually, here's one i took when i went back there this morning. there was a hell of a wind and it was snowing...
I really gotta be more careful with the lens :er:
but i'm happy i captured the fog

Storm.jpg

Along with a little bump ;)
i thought i'd post this other one too... i'm just done with sorting and editing all the pics from yesterday and this morning, so i have lots of different vorsions and angles... so i'm wondering what are your opinions on these, and your fave between this one and the one above...?

(personally i think the exposure is messed on the sky... is it really? )
Perspective4.jpg

These are all great alex, number 1 rocks, out of the last two you posted its a tricky decision. I like the angle and fog in the first but prefer the tone of the second. They're both good for different reasons :D

the shot with the fog is my favorite...

Although I am partial to any shot with fog!!

thanks a lot guys! Glad you like'em :)

Photograph-ny: i think i am too.. but it's so hard to capture... and welcome to TPF :)

Hey, why does only Danalec get the blue tinted version?
I like that one, too!
Can I have part of it, only a little, maybe, please ;) !!???

But I also like the snow/fog version! Is there still room to play with the curves in that one?

LaFoto said:
Hey, why does only Danalec get the blue tinted version?
I like that one, too!
Can I have part of it, only a little, maybe, please ;) !!???

But I also like the snow/fog version! Is there still room to play with the curves in that one?
thank you :D
I'm awfully bad with the curves, but if you want to, feel free to edit it ;)

Most reactions

Back