spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!

I took these pictures about a year ago in one of the old steelfactories of Luxemburg...

Those were analog shots i developed myself and just scanned them in to post them here...

belval5_1.jpg

belval4_1.jpg

belval3_1.jpg

belval2_1.jpg

belval1_1.jpg

You really captured an industrial feel to these. Number 2 and 5, I like,

I need to plan going back "home" again one day (to where my dad, sister, brother+family live), and then take a trip from there into the Ruhr Area and do some industry photography ... there's some old steel works transformed into "Action Parks" now, and I hear that there is some elaborate artistic lighting attached to them which gives them a whole new appearance at night ...

... do they do the same to the closed-down steel works in Luxemburg?
I like these, though some I find a bit too close and too cropped. I miss the context in some, see? But I do love Photo 4.

Well, one of the old steelworks here in Luxemburg and the abandoned area around it are in the progress of being completely remodeled.
They plan to implement a university, archives, sportsfacilities, houses aso.
For the moment there's already one project, the Rockhal that's up and running, and it is placed right in front of the place where i took the pictures. At night they do some good lightning on those industrial"towers" which ads to the feeling while visiting a rock concert. I really like the location, even thou its far from finished...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back