More FREE goodies up for grabs

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The following goodies are up for grabs FREE!!!!

All you need to do to be able to win is to reply with a reason to win or a funny joke or stupid photo or well anything

The best 5 replies by 30th of September will be put to a vote and you lot can vote for a winner!

GOODIES

Sandisk pen
Fuji pen
Lowepro 40th anniversary protecting the polar bear badge or pin if you american
Lowepro keyring

IMG_0159.jpg

Pack of Fuji playing cards
Lowepro 10x magnifier with light

IMG_0160.jpg

The last CANON TEDDY BEAR!!!

IMG_0161.jpg

I strongly believe that I need the cards.

They would be perfect for when i bring home a lady and we're playing strip poker. :eyebrows:

It's all about the big lenses, right?

btestones3.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lol::lol:

I would like the bear, cause I really think Colin need a friend in this city.
I have seen the lonliness in his eyes at some of the Toronna meets, when he has no one to talk to. I know he tries to keep Anty on time, but that can be so consuming sometimes. :lol: The 5 of me would look after him like another ....um....uh...brother?
:)

I SHOULD WIN!

Why? Cuz I'm being stalked by a scary looking man-girl (pictured below) and I get scared at night. I need a cute widdle teddy bear to help me feel safe.

JoeFishnet.jpg

Yeah, I know, I've recently already posted that pic, but I'm tired, I've done nothing but work all week, I leave directly from school to go to the airport tomorrow, and I haven't packed a single thing yet....

beg.gif

Colin fears for the life of debauchery that his little cousin might experience if he's adopted by Hertz. (That, or he's envious. My interpretation of UK bear-speak is still rudimentary).

And he wonders what became of Declan....perhaps Tangerini could assure us all that Declan is alive and well?

:blushing:

I assure you that he is alive and well. He cannot be alive and good because not only is it grammatically improper, but he isn't good (being an evil twin and all).

I will make it my highest priority over this extended weekend to post Declan's mischievous goings on over the last few months.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back