More FREE goodies up for grabs

See, this is the reason the bear should become a canuck eh? Poor Colin drinks himself into this state, and needs someone to help keep him in line. I could send him/her on day trips with Anty Jeanney, and then Colin would have some support, to prevent another day like...this:lmao::lmao:
beach7ni8.jpg

And this was Colin the next morning, ummmm, 'fertilizing the plants'.

beach8ye5.jpg

Bad language below, warning!

How are Miller Lite and a Sex on the Beach alike?

They are both f***ing close to water.

I kind of like the flashlight/magnifier thing. People I work with are always saying that I could not find my **** with a tweezers and a flashlight. ( I recently bought some tweezers )

.............and think of how much fun the bear would have at halloween...or wandering a cemetery, or even the zoo. We could use a 12th actor at our haunted house this year too. Im sure the bear would get the citizenship before halloween. :lol::lol:....hm..well, maybe not....And if Colin knows he will have a friend to take on the meets with him and Aunty Anty. :lol::lol: he will be one happy canuck bear. :thumbup:

I think this should win me the Teddy Bear!

A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.

He replies, "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there is nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that: #1, you have to be single and #2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I"m single and I'm Catholic!"

"OK" the nun says, "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me, but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween party."

.........and tonight, I could go out shooting if I had a bear ..........
Im bored, home alone, and no bear. I could have taken him downtown or somepin, cause the cemetery sure was dead today. :lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

Back