more lovely ladies

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here are some more from a weekends shoot. . . i posted the first ones, so i guess i'll post a few more of them now, let me know what you all think!
191476738.jpg

191475981.jpg

191475975.jpg

191475973.jpg

191475983.jpg

c&c are all welcome!

I'd like to see #2 a little closer...looks like some great images in there.

I also like the family shot, I like how they are are looking at one another, rather than the camera.

I really like #5. Did you pose them all that way or just caught them in a quick candid moment?

number five is posed. but i'm glad to see that it looks natural to you!.

and nitefly, your right, its not terribly interesting (num 4)

mike, had figured it might be posed but want to say you did a great job making it look as though it wasn't posed. what did you do, tell them to just look toward each other and such?

The last one is a Three-Generations-Pic, isn't it?
I like that one very much.
The babies are endearing ... and not fussing :D. Just went to sleep. One of them is still so verrrry young! Very nice interaction between the persons there!!!

And you are surrounded by some very pretty models. Wow! :D
Since I am so little an expert (read: no expert at all) on portrait photography, I much rather leave critique to others who know their stuff, though.

yes it is a 3 gen photo . . . the youngest child is my nephew, held by my sister, above is my mom. the girl in the first photograph is a client, the other blonde is a model.

thanks for the comments!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back