morning from the uk

flyforfun

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello to all of you on the forum!

I first had an interest in photography over 20 years ago and started with a Zenith II basic SLR camera which gave me plenty of enjoyment. Unfortunately I stopped because of cash constraints and sold my equipment.

When digital photography became more affordable and convenient I then used a basic compact camera Nikon coolpix2200 that was about 6 years ago and was ideal for taking a few shots gere and there while out and about.

3 years ago I purchased an Olympus E-500 which I use from time to time but I never really learned how to use it and continued to take "lazy" photos using the Auto setting. A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time I learn how to use this so got the instuction manual out just to have an idea of how to change certain functions and how to change aperture and shutter speed along with the film speed.

Now I am really starting to enjoy this camera even if it has been underused for the first 3 years of its life!

I don't think I will ever go back to taking lazy pictures again! There is so much to learn about this camera I have barely touched the tip of the iceberg...

Thanks for reading

Most reactions

New Topics

Back