Mornington Crescent?

I'm happy that I made you laugh and happier that I fit into this group. To be honest, I've never fitted in anywhere before:guilty:.

Did you read Agnathia Bullcock's book on Innuendo plays? It was re-published a few years ago but is still hard to find.

Anyway, try this...

HUNTS POINT AVENUE

Impressive!
You have the book? It was sold in Canada you know:lmao:.

MOUNT EDEN AVENUE

HVR, I'll post you a copy, you'll soon get the hang of it:headbang:.

Anty, How often must I tell you.....I LOVE YOU...Please, don't thrash me again, I need to recover.

Flushing Ave

(You will be granted sufficient time to heal, then the thrashings will continue until morale improves.)

Canal Street

Anty, I always knew you would be a compassionate woman....or even forget the 'com'.
You put me in mind of Desiree Motelembum, you know, she was the Irish Champion in 2001. She would whip her husband every night before a big game and only allow him time to heal if she lost. He thanked the Lord she was not very good and only won the one championship:lmao:.

FELIX FAURE

dominatrix.gif

Gare du Nord

What...No smart 'come back'? I am surprised:p.
A little smiley doesn't cut it:lmao:

Cadet

Well I'm going for a 'clockwork orange' station

Buchanan Street

Lets see you all try and beat that!

Very good! The old 'Stations and Film' gambit. Used in last years "Subterranean Blind Championships". I did have tickets but sold them after the first day as I couldn't see the action.

NOTTING HILL GATE

HA HA! Got you:lmao:
A 'song title' following 2 'films' allows me to go directly to start...HA HA

MORNINGTON CRESCENT (Where's my £200?)

:raisedbrow:

We may need a ruling from the international committee on that! [And the '200 pounds' referred to was actually a cross-dressing hooker in stilettos. He's on his way over to your place now.]

Pending the committee's decision, I'll start off with Bakerloo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back