Most annoying commercial?

sham-WOW... I effin' hate that commercial...you with me camera guy??

And the Heads-On commercials...yeah...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE]YouTube - HEADON! Apply directly to the forehead![/ame]

celebrities whoring themselves over a product you know they just wouldn't use or has any relevance to them. That annoys me.

I refuse to believe that Patrick Stewart and Julie Walters sit in economy class playing Dr Kawashima's Brain Training together.

That horrible "How do you say LOL" one with the talking thumbs. Makes me want to push those thumbs under water until the bubbles stop.

Yes! Horrible, HORRIBLE commercial!

By the way, to answer their ridiculous question, people will STILL type "lol"...

"Hello I'm John Scherer CEO & Founder of Video Professor"....Hate that

Yeah, but we don't remember the commercials because of the commercial. We remember them because we are bombarded by them for 40 minutes spread throughout a 60 minute TV show.

Remembering them or not, they don't do one bit of good for swaying my decision to purchase anything.

What really gets me is all the names on everything with companies buying naming rights. I am certainly not going to start banking at Mellon Bank because I watch hockey being played at Mellon Arena. I can't remember now how many years it's been the Mellon Arena, but I still call it the Civic Arena or by it's nickname, the Igloo.

My wife was watching figure skating the other night. Now, I'm not a big fan of figure skating (they should be wearing pads and chasing a chunk of rubber with sticks if they want to skate :D), but I will admit figure skating is very graceful. I was watching with her and the performances were completely ruined by the big "Smuckers" that covered 80% of the ice. You couldn't even see the performance because the skaters were lost with the huge dark advertisement.

DVR is the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread!

+1 :thumbup:

Sorry, can't comment on the OP, because I dont' watch commercials....:p

I record everything....even the news. I am so used to it now, that if I am, on the rare occasion, watching something "live", I automatically reach for the remote when the commercials come on, only to get pi$$ed that I can't FF. At that point I hit record, watch something else, and come back to it.

You know the commercials are bad when you can watch two football games in less time then it takes to broadcast one...:er:

I am so used to it now, that if I am, on the rare occasion, watching something "live", I automatically reach for the remote when the commercials come on, only to get pi$$ed that I can't FF. At that point I hit record, watch something else, and come back to it.
Oh that so tics me off too. I do the same thing. Just did it yesterday when the wife and I were watching a movie live on comedy central.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back