MOTW is..... Ajay

I haven't asked this for a while, now:

What's the worst possible question anybody could ask you?

And what's the answer?

Question: Have you ever been romantically involved with someone that you definitely shouldn't have been?

Answer: Yes

:lmao: Need details! :p

If you could meet God and ask him one question, what would it be?

Sorry, no details for you! That wasn't part of the question. :)

Hmm, one question for God...I've been sitting here thinking for about five minutes now and can't think of even a remotely good answer...I think I'd like to know how old the earth really is.

Ajay said:
Hmm, thats a tough one to answer as there a lot of things I wish were different. Most of them have to do with the behavior of all of the members rather than the way TPF is run.

So you think I'm mean?!?! :-(

But remember that one time that I did that one thing for you?

So you think I'm mean?!?! :-(

But remember that one time that I did that one thing for you?

Ok, so I didn't actually mean all of the members. There are some people on here who have always been respectful when offering comments and critique, and you sir, are definitely one of them. At least as far as I know. :)

And, um....what one thing are you referring to?? :-|

nealpage said:
How am I hungry again? I just had supper.

Maybe you didn't eat enough? Or you ate the wrong kinds of food - things that actually make you feel more hungry instead of full. Maybe you burnt a lot of extra calories today so your body wants more food...

Or maybe your appetite is just insatiable...

Drink a glass of water and see if you're still hungry after that.

And the awful truth comes out...

Actually there is only one penguin and then a picture of the penguin on the box it came in. It's one of those silly tea timers - it was a present
Heehee, I spotted that right away, and knew what it was. I didn't realize they were so big (the tea timers, not penguins generally)

It is about twice the size of the coffee cup. Here, have a picture...

LP is gonna loooooove this.

My penguin tea timer and my penguin coffee mug.

motw_4.jpg

Ok, so I didn't actually mean all of the members. There are some people on here who have always been respectful when offering comments and critique, and you sir, are definitely one of them. At least as far as I know. :)

And, um....what one thing are you referring to?? :-|

I was just reading to far into your post on purpose, just for fun. And I wasn't referring to anything actually... :D

But... on the other hand I would like to see a picture of your car, house/apt, and camera.

Car:

motw_5.jpg

townhouse:

motw_6.jpg

camera with my 50mm lens: had to take it with my cellphone

0625081249.jpg

And if I saw a tornado I'd pause just long enough to snap one or two pictures and then I'd run, terrified, for shelter. No desire to chase storms here. I'll leave that up to you.

for posting such evilness as that p..p..p..p...enguin thing you had better post a photo to make me smile!!!

and also tell us your favourite clean joke and you favourite dirty joke but post the last one in the subscribers forum so the normals can't see it

What is LP's avatar? Is it dangerous and if so, should it be muzzled?

Show us a photo of the most notable thing in Lynchburg.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back