MOTW is..... WDodd

favorite movie(s) + book(s)?
What iMac (www.apple.com/imac)?

oh, and hi :D

Hi! :D

To show how big of a nerd I am, some of my favorite movies are Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman, stuff like that. If I had to pick just one I'd probably go with Memphis Belle which is a movie about an B-17 from WWII.

I read fantasy books mostly, no single favorite book. My favorite author is Clive Cussler.

The iMac I would choose would be the 24" with all the goodies. I'd probably go with 2GB of RAM and upgrade to 4 myself, the 3.06GHz CPU, and the 8800GS.
My dream Mac would be the Mac Pro :drool: :lol:

I haven't changed my avatar since I joined here. :D I'm looking for new ideas though.

What sports/workouts do you do?

(And I've read all of Clive Cussler's books too!)

Ummm, what is 'Moose Tracks' ice cream?

What sports/workouts do you do?

(And I've read all of Clive Cussler's books too!)

Ummm, what is 'Moose Tracks' ice cream?

I played basketball, baseball, and golf in high school. I only play basketball for fun now though. I do this workout by Robert Dos Remedios, who is a strength and conditioning coach for a college in California. I think I injured my knee today though so if anyone here has experience in sports medicine that would be great! :lol:

Clive rocks. I wish he would write more Dirk Pitt adventures though.

Moose Tracks is usually vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and chocolate swirls.

ockie said:
coke or pepsi?

If I had to choose I'd pick Pepsi. But I haven't had pop (or soda) in a long time.

nealjpage said:
Kind of beer?

I love trying all kinds of beer. There's a great microbrewery here in Cleveland called Great Lakes, and they have a Dortmunder which is pretty good. Currently I'm working my way through a Magic Hat brewing company (Vermont) variety pack. :D

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Lando Calrissian or Boba Fett?
(might as well go for the coolest bits of Star Wars nerd-dom)

Lando Calrissian or Boba Fett?
(might as well go for the coolest bits of Star Wars nerd-dom)

I really like how they added the tidbits about Boba Fett's father Jengo Fett being the basis for the clone army in the first episodes, and I always wanted to be Boba for Halloween one year but I'm going to have to vote for the good guy Lando.

Do you have siblings? How many?

What kind of apples are grown in the family orchard?

So was the Mini a cool to drive as it looks? And if you had the chance, would you rather drive it down a Paris sidewalk or down a set of stairs?

Do you have siblings? How many?

What kind of apples are grown in the family orchard?

2 sisters, 1 older, 1 younger.

We grow 16 or 17 different varieties that get ready at various times August to October.

Kazoo said:
So was the Mini a cool to drive as it looks? And if you had the chance, would you rather drive it down a Paris sidewalk or down a set of stairs?

I was incredibly fun to drive. And on top of that since they are so rare around where I live I always got a ton of looks.

I would rather drive it down a Paris sidewalk because I think it would survive that easier, but I don't know if I could avoid hitting someone so thats a tough choice.

That One Guy said:
What got you started in photography?

My girlfriend modeled in high school before we met, and I borrowed my parents dSLR to play photographer one time and was hooked ever since.

mg5289editzb8.jpg

I remember being at Disney World in Florida when I was little and using my dad's camera to take pictures of everything so I think there was always an interest.

Antartican said:
What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

Nothing really too strange that I can think of off the top of my head. I had raw oysters a couple of times but I wouldn't classify that as strange. I'm the type of person that would try most things once. I'm not sure about chilled monkey brains (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom) or anything like that, but most things.

Most reactions

Back