MOTW - Luminosity

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
Our member of the week this week is Luminosity. Ask away. :D

How did you come up with the user name Luminosity? Do the toilets really flush in the opposite direction in Oz?

i want australia pics... maybe your favorite australia photo, (landscape if you have a favorite).

I know you and your fiance met online, but how did you first start talking?

Hi Luminosity! I want to see how you live! could youpasot some pictures of your home, your neighbourhood, aso? I guess it's really different from where I live! :) so I'm really curious!

Are you as bright as your username implies, or are you a facade; a stooge for the overarching powers-that-be that control our everyday lives; a puppet strung along by the very devices he so implies to despise?

Edit:

How long were you in Canada?
What parts of Canada did you get to see while here?

Antarctican said:
What's the Aussie slang/saying that you've found the funniest?
What has surprised you most about Australia?

Psssst! She's FROM Austrailia! :p

Lumi, When you were in Canuckia, did you get a lot of people asking you goofy austrailia questions? :p

core_17 said:
Psssst! She's FROM Austrailia! :p

Lumi, When you were in Canuckia, did you get a lot of people asking you goofy austrailia questions? :p
Toooo funny! I knew she'd gone from Canada to Aus, and her signature says she's missing Toronto, so I made a wrong assumption. No harm done, I guess, as she hasn't answered any of the questions yet anyway. So I'm gonna change my questions, needless to say.

It's like getting hit by a bus on your way to your own birthday party. Yeah, you're still alive and breathing, with one bitchin' story to tell, but everyone is left going "wtfhax?"

You better have a good excuse

Most reactions

New Topics

Back