moving forward.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0665-1.jpg

This is really grainy, what iso did you take it with?

It just jumps from being too dark to make out details to bright white too often IMO, the only bit that's properly exposed is the lady on the far right, who is partially cut out of frame (something else to avoid). It was a great concept but the execution didn't quite go as planned.

Well, pleasetakeitkind is apparently doing a series of photos in which his subjects are hardly inside the frame any more. This is one of several I have seen by now, so there is some thought in what he's doing. Hence the lady in focus, correctly exposed, but leaving the frame IS the subject, and IS supposed to be just there and no where else.

Sorry to say that my mind cannot think artistically enough to understand the concept and begin to like it, but who knows, maybe in 40 years from now I'll get it. When I first started to like classical music, Shostakovitch, Debussy and Ravel were not on my list of favourite composers, either, but I've grown and now like them a lot! Photographically, however, I feel I'm still going through the time of Classicism.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back