Mt. Evans

myopia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken from the highest paved road in the US

2601398224_ede5e314bb.jpg

For some reason it looks slightly out of focus when I downsize the image...

use the un-sharpen mask tool after you downsize it also change the sample rate to bicubic sharper when you downsize it.

One thing I would see if I can pull out is some definition in the really bright white cloud. It looks blown out to me. But if there is nothing you can do there is nothing you can do over all great capture.

use the un-sharpen mask tool after you downsize it also change the sample rate to bicubic sharper when you downsize it.

One thing I would see if I can pull out is some definition in the really bright white cloud. It looks blown out to me. But if there is nothing you can do there is nothing you can do over all great capture.

Thanks for the comment. I was going for a "dramatic sky," but maybe I got carried away with the burning?

Anyways, the photo is down until I re-edit.

Nice capture. It's a cool drive up there, isn't it? Just watch out for lightning when you get to the top. My dad and I were almost struck up there once.

Nice capture. It's a cool drive up there, isn't it? Just watch out for lightning when you get to the top. My dad and I were almost struck up there once.

Thanks for the advice as I do plan on visiting the area again in the near future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back