Multi Me

Thouchy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you go about doing the multi me photos? I am sure this has already been discussed but I could not find the thread through search. So if someone could point me in the right directions with a link or anything would be greatly appreciated! :hail:

First you need to have the camera on a tripod or at least in a stationary position. Then just take several shots, with you in different positions...use the self timer or have a friend push the button.

Then, once you have all the photos you want. Take them into an editing program like Photoshop. Copy/paste or drag/drop them on top of one another as different layers.

Then what you want to do, is to leave only yourself in all of the layers except the bottom one. There are several ways you could do this. One would be to cut yourself out and just have the cut out as a layer...which would essentially be the same as erasing everything in the layer, except you. Personally, I would use layer masks...that way, nothing is really erased...just covered up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back