Photos OK to edit
these 2 shots i shot with a Canon Powershot A630 and then edited with Photoshop
each took about 15-20 minutes

MultipleExposures3.jpg

ya, the sky's blown out and theres a lot of noise
it wasnt the best time to shoot but i was bored =P

MultipleExposures2.jpg

this one is my pride and joy =D

You did a great job putting them together, but it just seems like there are too many of you. I would take out 2 or 3 and see how it looks. :)

yah i was thinking of that too
the first one seems like too much but i actually took some out of the 2nd one cuz it was too crowded for my liking =P

Microsoft Research Group Shot or MSR Group Shot. It's a program that I had learned from another forum and as long as it takes you to take the photos is as long as it takes to create a photo such as this plus approximately 10 seconds of processing.

I can't remember the link, perhaps you can google for it. It was a demo type program and nothing to purchase or license. It gives an error for me now when opening the program, but you just move the error popup out of the way and use the program. I imagine sometime in the future, this program may be for sale or included in Windows or something.

A really cool program and would literally take no more than 10 seconds to do the 2 photoshop examples above.

These shots a very easy to create. Use a tripod and set the camera on self timer. Take muliple shots of you in different positions within the same scene. Then just layer them together in PS with masks. Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of editing.

Most reactions

Back