Music Video BTS

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently I was hired by a company in Portland to take video stills of some music videos being recorded to promote a local vineyard. I also helped dictate the lighting setup. We also "sampled" wine all day. It was delicious!

This shot was just a pull-back to show the setup arrangement and the musician did not know he was being photographed, but this shot turned out to be one of my favorites even though it's just a BTS shot.

img_0567_2_by_danostergren-dbq47wg.jpg

Another pullback.
untitled_by_danostergren-dbq49m1.jpg

This was another BTS shot that ended up being one of my favorites, and is also the vineyard's favorite shot.

untitled_by_danostergren-dbq47ue.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic as usual. Looks like there was some great light to work with.

Fantastic as usual. Looks like there was some great light to work with.
Thank you. Yeah, we had a lot of gear at our disposal, it was really nice. A great location as well.

Excellent set.
Looks like a good bit of fun.
Thank you. It really was a lot of fun; a 12 hour workday that didn't feel like work at all and by the end of the day I felt both very gratified and as if the day only lasted a few hours. I love doing this sort of work.

Good shots! Fun to see the stuff behind the scenes.

Sampling wine all day? Man, that sounds tough to take! Not sure how you can put up with such harsh working conditions. ;-)

Good shots! Fun to see the stuff behind the scenes.

Sampling wine all day? Man, that sounds tough to take! Not sure how you can put up with such harsh working conditions. ;-)
I almost stumbled out rambling about how I can't work in such conditions, but they just handed me another glass of rosé and I forgot all about it...

Not really about the leaving part, I really loved this job. They even tipped me with 2 bottles of their own wine and a bottle of French Champagne.

These are great! Hopefully, they kick more work your way, they sound like great people to work for! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back